CMI completed the acquisition of General Cables Energy (GCE), a fully-owned subsidiary of General Cable Corporation (GCC), a Fortune 500 company. GCE with its facility located at Baddi, in Himachal Pradesh, will now become a wholly-owned subsidiary of CMI"
We at CMI have grown consistently despite the challenging macroeconomic situation in the recent years reflecting our fundamental strength of resilience and dynamism.
It is our inherent quality of constantly evaluating ourselves and implementing new measures that fortifies our strength. Due to this dynamism in thought and action, we have built a robust business model and we are continuously strengthening our growth capabilities and deepening our growth appetite. With the healthy demand growth returning over coming quarters, the onus would shift to enterprises to seize the opportunity. At CMI, with our range of cable wire products backed by state-of-the-art production facility located at Faridabad (Haryana), capable to adhering to both domestic and international specification, we are well equipped to tap this opportunity. The cable rods/wires produced here are used in wide range of applications from Heavy vehicles to Railways and underground Metro Rail System and from telecommunication to satellite launching. Armed with a wide range of products and strong R&D capability, we are well poised to ride on the economic growth in India. Poised
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE 47 TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF CMI LIMITED will be held on Tuesday, the 30 th September, 2014 at 11:30 am at Lajwaab Banquet Hall, Vikas Marg, Delhi – 110092 to transact the following business. Further take notice that as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 read with the Companies (Management and Administration) Rules, 2014, all the following business may also be transacted by e-voting as per the process and conditions mentioned in this notice:-
1. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Statement of Profit and Loss for the year ended March 31, 2014 and the Balance Sheet as at that date together with the Report of the Directors and Auditors thereon.
2. To appoint a Director in the place of Shri Vijay Kumar Gupta, (holding DIN 00995523) who retire by rotation and being eligible, offers himself for reappointment.
3. To appoint Auditors and to fix their remuneration and in this regard to consider and, if thought fit, to pass with or without modification(s), the following resolution as an Ordinary Resolution:
A MEMBER ENTITLED TO ATTEND AND VOTE AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING IS ENTITLED TO APPOINT A PROXY TO ATTEND AND VOTE ON A POLL ON HIS/HER BEHALF AND SUCH PROXY NEED NOT BE A MEMBER OF THE COMPANY. THE PROXIES, IN ORDER TO BE EFFECTIVE, THE INSTRUMENT MUST BE DEPOSITED AT THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY, NOT LESS THAN FORTY-EIGHT HOURS BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.
1. Corporate Members intending to send their authorized representatives to attend the Meeting are requested to send to the Company a certified copy of Board resolution pursuant to Section 187 of the Companies Act, 1956, authorizing their representative to attend and vote on their behalf at the Meeting.
2. Brief resume of all the Directors, nature of their expertise in specific functional area, names of companies in which they hold directorships and memberships/ chairmanships of Board Committees, Shareholding and relationships between Directors inter-se stipulated under Clause 49 of the Listing Agreement with the Stock Exchange(s) in India, are provided in the Report on Corporate Governance forming part of the Annual Report.
3. Members are requested to bring their ID cards and attendance slip along with their copy of Annual Report of the Meeting. 4.
Relevant documents referred in the accompanying notice are open for inspection by the Members at the Registered Office of the Company on all working days, except Saturdays, between 11.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M up to the date of the MeetingRead More
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE 45 TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF CMI LIMITED will be held on Saturday, the 29 th September, 2012 at 11:30 am at Lajwaab Banquet Hall, Vikas Marg, Delhi – 110092 to transact the following business:-
ORDINARY BUSINESS : 1. To receive, consider and adopt the Au dited Profit and Loss Account for the year ended March 31, 2012 and the Balance Sheet as at that date together with the Director‚s Report and Auditor‚s Report th ereon.
2. To appoint a Director in place of Mr. Ramesh Chand, who retires from office by rotation, and being eligible‚ offers himself for re–appointment.
3. To appoint Auditors and to fix their remuneration and in this regard to consider and, if thought fit‚ to pass with or without modification(s), the following resolution as an Ordinary Resolution: “RESOLVED THAT M/s J.K. Manocha & Associat es, Chartered Accountants, New Delhi, be and are hereby appointed as Statutory Auditors of the Company, to hold office from the conclusion of this Annual General Meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Company on such remuneration as shall be fixed by the Board of Directors of the Company."
4. To re-appoint and increase remuneration of Mr. Amit Jain, Managing Director of the company and for that purpose to pass with or without modification(s), the following resolution as a Special Resolution:-
Overall, 2010-2All has been a satisfying year; there is an increase of 24-88"/" in the tumover of theCompany. The total income (i-e. the aggregate of Tumover andother income) and the Net Profitbefore Depreciation and Tax, reports an increase of 21..43% and l2.72oh respectively. Although,theCompanyhasadoptedadequatecostcontrol measures throughout the year, but due toincrease in Financial Cost, Net Profit did not increase as compared to increase in tumover. TheCompany wasaggressivein its quest for new contracts, executed on its full services strategy andmaintained pricing disciplines. This helped to deliver a decent revenue growth along the yearrvith improvement in margins. Your Company continues to focus on production of quality cablesto broaden its customer base and to set a benchmark in the competitive market.
DIVIDEND The management believes that the profits earned during the vear must be retained andredeployed for the operations of the Company. As the Company needs further funds to enhanceits business operations, upgrade the efficiency of its plant and to meet out the deficiencies inworking capital, the Directors do not recommend any dividend on Equitl, Shares for the financialyear 2010-11Read More